Monday, June 28, 2010

Difficult situations () Chapter 13

Chapter 13 I ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ put me back on the couch. It takes the boys a few minutes to get through all the girls, but Joe finally busts through the door of Kevin, Nick, and wife, Denise Jonas, Frankie, followed by wife Denise, Wesley, and finally Big Rob instead. Joe, Nick and Kevin sighed loudly and collapse around me. Nick on my right, Kevin on my left, and Joe on the ground before me. Mr and Mrs Denise sitting at the dining table sits in Frankie Joes lap. Big Rob is theWesley counters and starts to move by bus from the screaming girls. Everyone seems exhausted, no one speaks. I decide to break the silence for a second time with these people. "So, how was the concert?" No one said anything at first. I think they tried to figure out who was to answer. Kevin spoke first. "It was fun. I always like to perform in Kansas." Then Nick said. "And a fan got to come backstage." Joe turns to me and smiles. "Her name was Anna." He said. "Shewas pretty. "Said Frankie." drained. "Ms. Denise said." And pretty. "Frankie said again. I laughed at him. Mr. Jonas brings my new football." I do not remember me before this. "He said." Oh, his mine. I have it with Dicks. "I Said. Each looks at me, except for Frankie, who has no idea what's going on." The sports shop. "Did I explain. Everyone has a smile of relief." Wait, when did you get? "Mrs. Denise said." I have it in a contest over: "I looked at my Clock...

Visit : Elecroom.com : Best Product Online !8!# Shop For Collectible Political Buttons !8!# Slate Hammer Best Quality



No comments:

Post a Comment