Friday, July 16, 2010

Sports Illustrated (1-year) Get it now!


Over All Rating Reviews :
My husband loves this mag so I told him I would add it to his Christmas list. He gets a VERY flattering renewal notice in mail - valued member since 1984, special renewal rates for him etc... His SPECIAL renewal rate was $100.24!!!!!! For one year. Checking online I saw several sites offering about $39.00/yr. Getting ticked off I called SI and basically told the girl this is bull what's the deal? I was told I could renew online at the $39.00 rate and guess what? A window pops up asking me if I would like to send someone else a subscription for the same year for ONE DOLLAR!! My son is now very happy too! Just watch it - if you are stupid enough to send the envelope back with your hundred dollar check they will take it!
Get more detail about Sports Illustrated (1-year).


±69± Elecromm.com : Best product online !8!# Apparel wonder Online. Shop on Wonderware. !8!# Product Discount on Sale today


No comments:

Post a Comment